Luxoft is a top quality IT service provider of high-end business solutions to clients across the globe.
With deep domain expertise in the finance, telecom, energy, automotive, travel and aviation industries, the company consistently goes beyond its clients' expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
The role is dedicated to quickly growing accounts and will be working closely with our Project and Program managers to ensure the success of yours.
• Work with key contacts from approximately 10 internal application teams to track tasks, status, issues and actions;
• Create and maintain lists of action items, issues. Ensure timely status is obtained and that items are worked to resolution;
• Able to adjust or create presentations to fit the needs of various activities (example: testing overview decks, focus on upcoming tasks and timelines, descriptions of issues and proposed resolutions, etc);
• Able to work with limited supervision for assigned tasks;
• Level of autonomy is dependent on maturity and experience of the candidate. The ideal candidate will have strong accountability for completing tasks;
• details and verbal commitments are important;
• Create plans to meet the goal with given resources.
Mandatory Skills Description:
• Good communication skills written and verbal;
• Able to prioritize work to meet deadlines;
• Good interpersonal skills able to work positively with others while working to meet deadlines;
• Fluent English (B2 and higher);
• Quick learner;
• Detail oriented;
• Ability to track actions, issues and ensure resolution with strong follow up skills;
• Able to work effectively and efficiently with MS Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, etc);
• Comfortable using Skype or other similar tools for global meeting sharing/communication;
• Able to work independently in dynamic environment.
* IT experience
* PMBoK knowledge
* PM certification
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.