We are looking for a dynamic teammate to join our growing marketing team and help create content that engages, educates and converts our potential audience into Outcubator’s merchants and end-users.
The ideal candidate needs to have experience in creating web content, writing and editing blogs/articles along with helping measure the ROI of the produced content.
The content manager will be responsible in developing the voice for all aspects of the organization’s online presence. In addition to writing, editing, and proofreading online content, this person will also work closely with the marketing and business development team to provide marketing materials about Outcubator's products and promote the Outcubator brand online. The content manager will also be responsible for creating and executing advertising content, company newsletters, and press releases. The candidate should have a linguistic, English, marketing, communications, or journalism background along with experience in implementing online marketing campaigns.
- Create, edit and manage written content to help expand Outcubator's web presence;
- Coordinate with teams at other offices to create new marketing content including articles, promotions, flyers, email campaigns, advertisements and more;
- Help create innovative marketing programs that engage different verticals Outcubator targets;
- Ensure all content created conveys the Outcubator's voice and meets the high quality standards expected at Outcubator;
- Work cooperatively with team members at our global offices, across various time zones to meet deadlines;
- Creative individual who can come up with solutions to difficult situations.
II. Skills & Competencies Required
- University Degree or above in journalism, marketing, media, communication, English, linguistics, or related field is required;
- 3+ years experience in writing and creating marketing materials;
- Perfectionist in the English written and verbal language;
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills;
- Advanced knowledge of literary editing and content writing;
- Ability to manage multiple projects and different tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment;
- Design experience on Adobe, Photoshop etc. would be a plus.
III. Who should apply
- Passionate for innovation and understand content writing for the digital space;
- Be attentive to detail and have excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Able to manage multiple projects and different tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment;
- A super connector on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other social media outlets;
- Interested in the payments industry and willing to learn about new trends.
About Outcubator Company
We are a global product team focused on building payment and e-commerce solutions that make an impact. We have dedicated our efforts to assist businesses in running online businesses and reaching customers in every country in the world.
We concentrate on these three components to produce reliable and efficient e-commerce and payments solutions:
Form and function come together in our design process, allowing users to smoothly accomplish their goals. We are passionate about our projects, from brainstorming to execution. Our team is extremely pixel-pedant, in love with typography, and have a serious relationship with the grid.
Our front-end and back-end development processes ensure that we engineer intuitive and game-changing payment and e-commerce solutions. With boundless access to technology and laser focus on the needs, we build easy-to-use interfaces while providing enterprise-grade code. Also, we believe that coffee can turn into code.
Our project managers are masters when it comes to handling deadlines and project requirements. We believe that nothing is impossible if you set clear and reachable goals for developers and designers. Project management is multitasking in itself, as it involves ensuring that the team meets deadlines while maintaining good workplace relationships.
SOME OF OUR PROJECTS
1. FasterPay: Providing a better way to send and receive money worldwide.
2. Terminal3: Assisting game developers to launch and sell games and digital content.
3. Passport: A secure blockchain platform that allows everyone in the world to control and manage personal information for digital identification across the internet.
We build solutions that make a difference for online businesses. With unbounded access to technology, our skills, and resources, we make it possible for business owners to grow and achieve a global reach. Join the team and be a part of the e-commerce revolution.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
7 April 2021