We are looking for high potential Java software developer with proven experience in Cloud native software stacks and execution environments (Kubernetes, Dockers), proficient in programming of open-platform, real-time and high-availability system, as well as scripting.
- Professional proficiency with Java 8 or higher, Spring Boot, scripting
- Experience in Cloud native software stacks and execution environments (Kubernetes, Dockers)
- Strong development practices including code reviews, unit testing and regression testing
- Solid knowledge and practical experience of SQL and no-SQL database
- Good written and verbal English skills
- Proactive and self-sufficient
- Willing to share knowledge and learn
- Good communication skills
Nice to have/would be a plus:
- Practical experience with GO or Python
- Practical experience with No-SQL and Key Value Databases (Geode, Redis, Cassandra etc.)
- High availability concepts/ techniques (replication, leadership election, active/ standby)
- TCP/ IP Networking and evolution transport protocols (like QUIC), data networks and IP-based applications (HTTP, HTTPS, ...)
- Capacity to investigate and debug complex issues. Including performance tuning experience, troubleshooting, core dump analysis etc.
- Knowledge in operating system architectures and capacity to model scalable designs and solutions
- Knowledge in Mobile network architecture 4G / 5G. Interfaces, protocols, functions
- Knowledge in real time data analytics algorithms
- Working as a part of development team that is led by management in EU
- Working on the User Data Repository functionality design and development
- Improve and support the deployed code and configuration
- Troubleshoot and analyze problems identified in the created functionality and application environment
- Everyday communication with project stakeholders
User Data Repository is one of the key components (functions) of the 5G Core Network and its Service Based Architecture. It’s a converged repository (database) of mobile network subscriber information which is used by other 5G Network Functions to store and retrieve the data, such as subscription data, policy related data, application data and subscriber related data that is permitted to be exposed to 3rd party applications.
User Data Repository implemented as cloud native function and provides a HTTP2 based RESTful interface for other NFs and provisioning clients to access the data stored.
You will be working as part of team to develop and enhance Data Repository function with technologies such as containers (Kubernetes), cloud, multi-clustered systems, microservices, continuous integration and continuous delivery.
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
7 April 2021