Litera is looking for a Sr. QA Automation Engineer to provide expertise on scrums teams using scrum methodology on how software is built with quality in mind as assured through manual and automated tests.
Who you are:
We are looking for an accountable, driven, energetic, proactive, smart, inquisitive team member
- Help create and increase automation coverage, UI tests
- Provide QA expertise through instruction of team members on how to test our software and cover with automation tests and lead by example
- Design, code, perform code review, and document automated test cases within a defined framework
- Develop software interfaces between the system under test and the automation framework
- Follow industry-accepted best practices
- Willingness to promote and participate in new initiatives
- Communicate unacceptable quality risks
- Improve standard operating procedures to ensure consistency in the way we test software
- Take active part in planning from a QA automation perspective by establishing tasks/estimates
- Work with DevOps to ensure QA environments are configured to be production-like
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met
- 4+ years’ relevant QA technical experience with at least 2+ years as a QA Automation Engineer
- Knowledge of test cases design techniques like boundary, decision tables, and BDD (Behavior Driven Development) / TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Excellent knowledge of test automation methodologies, best practices (i.e. Page Object Model)
- Experience implementing a test automation framework/tools (i.e. Selenium, Robot, Nightwatch, CodeUI)
- Experience building tests / testing software with development language C#, Python
- Experience with deployment tools, build/release automation and Continuous Delivery (Bamboo/Jenkins)
- Good experience in query language SQL
- Experience with large data set creation, back-end testing, being able to validate information as it flows throughout the system
- Experience working with Jira, Confluence would be a plus
- Experience in Azure, Amazon AWS or other cloud services
- Experience in troubleshooting installs, server performance and monitoring logs
- Collaborate work with team members in a dynamic environment
- Passion and drive for automation and sound engineering practice
- English level – Upper Intermediate
Who We Are:
Litera, headquartered in Chicago, IL, is a fast-growing software company and one of the leading legal technology suppliers in the world. Serving over 90% of the world's largest law firms, our software is used by hundreds of thousands of lawyers every day. As a company recently selected for Crain's Best Places to Work in Chicago, we believe professional development, rewards programs, open communication, and transparent leadership all contribute to a unique and open work environment. Our employees have the ability to make a direct impact on the future of the company while enjoying random ice cream and bagel parties, cold brew on tap, and an occasional ping pong match.
What We Offer:
- A friendly team that will make on-boarding process smoother
- Large, comfortable and modern office with facilities: car parking, gym, gaming zone and meeting rooms
- Competitive comprehensive package with various benefits and perks, including remote work, paid lunches, etc.
- Company-paid learning, conferences
- Regular team-building events
- English classes
Litera is the result of more than 20 years of experience delivering innovative document technology solutions to the legal and life sciences communities. Our focus is on helping organizations spend more time creating the highest quality documents and less time fixing them.
The integration of Litéra, Microsystems, The Sackett Group, and XRef is a response to our industry’s trend towards providing end-to-end solutions rather than having customers manage multiple vendors. Litera Microsystems introduces a suite of best-in-class products that improve our customers’ ability to focus on what matters: serving their clients, not their documents.
Each company’s story began in a unique place, from former lawyers responding to the profession’s pain points, to experts helping law firms transition to the word processor of the future, to an industry outsider developing software out of a passion for problem-solving technology.
Each organization brought a level of knowledge and service to Litera Microsystems that makes us the industry-leading, end-to-end provider of document lifecycle solutions. We understand that the service that we provide, in addition to our software, is a difference-maker. This is why we continue to support our solutions with the foremost customer service in the industry.
Today, we support more than 1,300 organizations across the globe in both the legal and life sciences sectors.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
5 April 2021