We are looking for a passionate Senior Automation QA Engineer to join our project.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Leading provider of data-driven video ad solutions that engage viewers through personalized premium content.
- Automation Framework development, improvement and maintenance
- Test results analysis, troubleshooting and reporting
- CI/CD development and maintenance
- Conducting load and performance testing
- Participation in the end-to-end software development life cycle
- At least 4 years of experience in QA automation, minimum 2 years with Java stack
- Knowledge of Java 8+ features
- Experience in testing microservices and knowledge of applied libraries and tools: Rest Assured, Postman, SoapUI, Fiddler, etc.
- Comprehensive understanding of web projects architecture, experience with Selenium WebDriver, Page Object/Factory patterns
- Understanding of multi-layer automation frameworks, experience in creating and developing BDD frameworks: Cucumber, JBehave, etc.
WILL BE A PLUS
- Experience in load and performance testing using appropriate tools (e.g. JMeter)
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with public cloud environments, AWS, Azure, etc.
- Experience with CI/CD systems: Jenkins, TeamCity, etc
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT INNOVECS
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.
We are a global digital transformation tech company. We create digital solutions powered by innovative technologies and incorporate emerging trends to help businesses transform and grow. We are looking for enthusiasts to complement our teams of experts and deliver life-changing products together.
More about Innovecs: www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UA4_oHyYwk
DOU company page:
Job posted on
2 April 2021