You will be contributing to a portfolio of MS-stack-based programs, defining the architecture of new projects and providing technical and business expertise to other engineering teams.
You will take over the architecture leadership of 2 products:
1) Internal GL product (Azure, Dynamics 365, Power BI, Power Apps) and lead its further growth for new customers from different industries, such as retail, hospitality, office management. The candidate is expected to deep dive into the detail of the solution and define the main directions of growth taking into account technical and business needs.
2) Customer’s product from a Finance domain (Azure, Node.JS, .NET, MSSQL), being developed as an aggregator of multiple accountant and entrepreneur facing products, providing interconnectivity and data/events exchange, connecting multiple businesses with their accounting services and experts.
- 10+ years of experience in Software Development
- 5+ years experience with Microsoft technology stack
- Experience with Node.JS
- Hands-on technical design and implementation of infrastructure solutions in Microsoft Azure cloud environment
- Experience in design and implementation of Microservices solutions using Kubernetes (AKS)
- Knowledge of Microsoft AI Services
- Successful track of consulting projects and presale activities
- Experience in implementing software solutions for at least one or several specific domains (e.g. Finance, Healthcare, Manufacturing etc.) and knowledge of domain-specific challenges
- Strong knowledge of software development best practices and techniques (Design Patterns, Code Review, Code Refactoring, etc.)
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations, such as memory management and low-level algorithm performance
- Managing 10+ group of technical people
- Excellent communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders
- English Advanced/Upper-Intermediate
- Microsoft Azure Solution Architect certification is a plus
- Power Apps, Dynamics 365, Power BI experience is a plus
Power BI, Microsoft Dynamics
- Drive architectural service executions such as Discovery and Assessment
- Understanding of business and technical requirements for a project
- Participate in pre-sales driving technical side
- Facilitate all stakeholders cooperation to define and prioritize architectural drivers for the solution
- Define architecture strategies, standards, processes, technologies, and tools in architecture visions
- Drive solution implementation estimation and roadmap construction
- Consult development teams on adherence to standards in solution design, development, and testing
- Providing technical leadership and support to software development teams
- Maintain high standards of software quality
- Participating in the code review process
- Analysis and resolving technical and application problems
- Leverage technologies to support business needs to attain high reusability and maintainability of current and newly developed systems
- Provide system design recommendations based on technical requirements
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
1 April 2021