We are a leading advertising technology company. We work with the world’s biggest app developers, telecoms, carriers, and major brands.
We help people set up their new Android phones by recommending relevant apps and letting them install them right in the beginning. The journey then continues with smart notifications which recommend relevant content and services to users.
• At least 3 years experience in Android development
• 1+ year of experience with Kotlin language
• Multithreading knowledge (Native and coroutines approach)
• MV*-based patterns experience
• Deep SOLID principles understanding
• Android Architecture Components (Room, ViewModel, LiveData)
• At least Intermediate English language level
As a plus
• Experience in building products from scratch.
• Contribution to one or more open-source projects.
• Experience in deploying apps to the Play Store.
• Experience in SDK development.
• Flexible working schedule.
• Big goals, challenging work, and meaningful feedback.
• Project ownership that impacts millions of users worldwide.
• Healthcare and a great team of professionals.
• Work as part of agile team, working in high velocity, delivering great quality.
• Design solutions, evaluate architecture options, set technical direction and quality standards, guide implementation.
• Work closely with the product, architects, Devops and automation teams.
• Innovate, Learn and Teach.
Ranked top 10 Technical Recruitment Agency by Clutch in 2020, just one year after its lunch in Ukraine, MoveUp is a rapidly growing boutique recruitment agency providing technical headhunting and placement services product companies only.
With our international presence, MoveUp continues to be a force within the technical recruiting and talent acquisition industry in Ukraine.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
6 April 2021