Softjourn is looking for a Conference Manager to join our Marketing Team!
Softjourn’s objective for attending a conference or participating may be:
- To promote Thought leadership (i.e. as a presenter/or hackathon)
- To set up a number of meetings with potential clients.
Your responsibilities on Conference Manager position will consist of:
- Working with Marketing Manager and Business Development to determine the optimal conferences that Softjourn will be attending to meet its lead generation and thought leadership objectives
- Maintaining the list of conferences that Softjourn should attend quarter by quarter
- Continually researching potential conferences that Softjourn should attend, why Softjourn should attend, possible value in it for us, conferences attended by competitors, etc.
- Keeping a plan for at least the next two quarters as it is determined that Softjourn will attend a conference
- Calculating the budget for each conference to participate
- At least upper-intermediate level of English
- Experience managing conferences or events (1+ years)
- Experience dealing with English native speakers in the past
- Understanding about IT industry (nice to have)
- Understanding about financial and ticketing domains (nice to have)
- Enthusiasm, with a "can-do" attitude
- Exceptional organizational abilities
- Multi-tasking skills
- Superb interpersonal skills
- Excellent time-management
Benefits and Perks:
- Remote work possible
- If working from the office - office is located in the downtown of Ivano-Frankivsk
- Flexible schedule
- 20 days vacation
- Participation in conferences and seminars
- Gym and yoga tickets for free
- Health insurance
- Foreign languages courses.
Don't hesitate and send us your CV!
Softjourn is a fast-growing international service providing company, ranked as a one of the World’s Best Service Providers according to IAOP. We offer a full spectrum of IT services. The company was found in 2001. In the last 15 years we’ve had more than 500 successfully completed projects. With its headquarters being located in Silicon Valley, The USA, in 2005 the company opened a development office in Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine and in 2015 — in Wroclaw, Poland.
What makes Softjourn outstanding is the people who work here. We’ve united the best specialists that develop software for the financial sphere, ticketing and social TV. We create state-of-the-art mobile applications for Android and iOS complex web systems as well as innovative start-up projects.
We create all necessary conditions for the professional and personal growth of our employees, namely new technologies mastering, participation in various conferences, trainings, seminars and hackathons. We’ve made it our priority to contribute to our employees’ getting certificates and their knowledge broadening. In addition to this we offer foreign language classes.
Work at Softjourn provides:
— competitive salary;
— professional growth;
— generous social benefits;
— flexible timetable;
— modern and comfortable offices;
— excellent and friendly staff and family-like atmosphere.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
23 February 2021