You’ll be working in a team of 9 people (consultants, data scientists, data engineers) located abroad for a client from Fortune 500.
• 3+ years of relevant work experience in data analytics projects.
• Mastery in Tableau
• Good knowledge of HIVE, SQL.
• Communication and Problem-solving.
• Upper-Intermediate English & proficiency in Russian is a must.
• Ability to architect and design reporting solutions based on client needs.
• Being able to communicate with internal/external customers, desire to develop communication and client-facing skills.
As a plus
• Python coding skills — good to have.
• Background in finance, banking, or economics.
• Experience leading and working independently on end-to-end projects in a fast-paced environment.
• Best team: a multicultural team of bright specialists and friendly, helping people (data scientists, ML/AI specialists, data engineers, developers, business analysts, QA team, as well as internal support staff);
• Challenge: plenty of complex and exciting projects from international clients;
• Income: competitive salary and end-year bonuses;
• Vacation: paid vacation of 27 business days per year;
• No micromanagement: we encourage self-organization and trust
• Learning and professional development: access to company learning platforms with free courses, external certifications and learning programs, English classes with the opportunity to upgrade your grammar and speaking skills;
• Being healthy: free health insurance;
• Communication: company parties, celebrations, workshops in different locations, cross-locations and cross-projects exchange programs.
• Support the existing dashboards, design and develop new dashboards in Tableau.
• Perform data extraction and data transformation processes to create the data set required for the dashboard.
• Transform business needs into actionable items and turn data into beautiful dashboards to answer business questions.
About Fractal Analytics
Fractal Analytics is Leading Fortune 500 companies leverage Big Data, analytics and technology to drive smarter, faster and more accurate decisions in every aspect of their business.
Fortune 500 companies recognize analytics is a competitive advantage to understand customers and make better decisions. We deliver insight, innovation and impact to them through predictive analytics and visual story-telling.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
23 February 2021