In this role, you’ll provide manual QA coverage of products that are both live and in development.
You’ll work closely with our entire product, engineering, and design team to understand user stories and requirements, and then ensure that products and features are built according to those specifications and as bug-free as possible.
What You’ll Do:
● You’ll create test documentation for live products as well as products in development to ensure that we have regular QA coverage on all of our products
● You’ll help to test first product versions and provide your feedback to make our products as bug-free as possible
● You’ll work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
● You’ll help to build up processes at Sprout to ensure we hold ourselves to a high bar of quality before shipping anything in development
● You’ll validate and sign-off on new feature and internal firmware releases
What You’ll Need:
● 2+ year of experience in manual testing
● You have experience in UNIX/Linux, DB, and SQL, Jira (or any other bug tracking tools), TestRail (or any other test case management tool)
● You’re tech-savvy, and have a strong understanding of network principles, & embedded systems
● You have knowledge of the latest testing methodologies and best practices
● You thrive in a fast-paced work environments in a rapidly growing company
● You have great to excellent written and spoken English
● You’re familiar with Agile frameworks
● You understand client-server architecture
Hice to have:
● You have backend testing experience
● You have a basic familiarity with AWS
● You have basic automation skills
About Sprout Therapy
Sprout Therapy is a tech-forward provider of pediatric therapy across the United States. We believe that families, clinicians, and insurers all deserve a better healthcare experience, so we built one.
Backed by > $30mm from General Catalyst, Felicis Ventures, Founders Fund, & others. Our mission is to provide personalized, technology-empowered care for children with autism in the environment best suited to help them grow and thrive — the home.
We’re looking to rapidly grow our team with values-driven, diverse, caring professionals to help us improve autism care.
More Info About Our Founder:
DOU company page:
Job posted on
22 February 2021