Avenga is a global IT and digital transformation champion. Together, we are more than 2500 professionals with over 20 years of experience. We deliver strategy, customer experience, solution engineering, managed services, and software products. Our mission is to shake up the conventional IT market.
You can join the Avenga team as a Middle Strong/Senior Front-End Engineer on a full-time basis and be a valuable asset to the American project. Our client is an artificial intelligence consulting company that works with enterprises to establish how they may best incorporate AI into their work. So, now we are working on applications for intelligent workspace organisation with a modern front-end technology stack, rapid feature development. You will work in a constantly expanding team of Front-End and Back-End developers, a couple of testers, and a PM.
Skills and requirements :
- 4+ years of experience in front-end development;
- Excellent knowledge of HTML/CSS (cross-browser/cross-platform responsive layouts, flexbox and grids, clean and maintainable);
- At least two years of production experience with React (functional and class components, HOC, hooks);
- Working experience with CI/CD tools;
- Ability to write maintainable and performant code;
- Experience with Unit tests, e2e tests, integration tests;
- English level – Upper-Intermediate.
- Improve existing and build new functionality;
- Refactor and enhance the code where necessary;
- Take part in code review and technical decision making;
- Attend daily stand-ups and other scrum activities;
- Collaborate effectively with engineers and other team members.
We Offer :
- New office with areas for recreation, well-staffed kitchen facilities, shower, covered bike parking;
- Compensation of medical service;
- Sport compensation: gym-membership reimbursement, small gym on-site;
- Language school;
- Compensation of training: our employees can participate in the training given by external and internal experts;
- PE accounting and support;
- Free fruits and sweets.
We are a global IT and digital transformation champion that supports our customers in realizing technology’s huge potential for a smarter and more sustainable world.
We’ve united creativity and innovation with the instant impact and execution power of a large IT solution provider.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
22 February 2021