Ищем Automation QA Engineer (C#) для команды Neogames (продуктовая компания внутри Ciklum) - разработка лоттерей и беттинг платформ (спорт).
Готовы рассматривать кандидатов с Java с условием перехода на C#
В этом году компания Neogames вышла на IPO, работают на рынок Америки, Европы.
On behalf of Neogames, Ciklum is looking for a Senior/Middle Automation QA Engineer to join Kharkiv team on a full-time basis.
Neogames, an international online lottery software and service provider, is the leading developer and provider of global e-Instant win games for the lottery industry.
The own platform covers various business areas including accounts management, processing secure payments, managing high volumes of gaming transactions, communicating with hundreds of partners’ services, processing business reports and many more.
The platform is the best-of-breed and our games are the best interactive scratch and instant win games in the world.
We are looking for experienced software specialists to develop an enterprise-scale web-based platform for online lotteries. This description is for QA Automation position to a newly built team.
• Define and implement the automation procedures, processes and scripts that will be used to validate requirements against developed software
• At least 2 years of experience as a Test Automation Engineer
• Proven experience with C# programming language
• Experience in API testing
• Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong understanding of web-related technologies and Client/Server applications
• Proven experience with Selenium Web driver
• Good understanding of the entire software development lifecycle
• Solid development habits and practices
• Hard-working, responsible, meticulous, details oriented, shows initiative, excellent learning, communication and interpersonal skills
• Good English
• SQL knowledge and experience
• Familiarity with Specflow framework
• Familiarity with Git version control system
• Hard-working, responsible, meticulous, details oriented, shows initiative, excellent learning, communication and interpersonal skills.
What’s in it for you?
• Exciting projects with great responsibility;
• High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
• Possibility to work in a big and successful company
• Chance to have an impact on products;
• Working with skilled and motivated colleagues;
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centers in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain. As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed. Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
About Ciklum International
Ciklum is a top-five global Digital Solutions Company for Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations alike around the world.
Our 3,000+ Developers located in the Delivery Centres across the globe, provide our clients with a range of services including outsourcing software development, Enterprise App Development, Quality Assurance, Security, R&D, Big Data & Analytics.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
22 February 2021