Simporter's AI-driven software automates new product research for Fortune 500s in FMCG and Fashion. Product company with a super friendly, young team, challenging tasks, awesome clients.
Looking for a project manager to push R&D + customizations forward as the team's engine.
Simporter is an AI-driven software that automates new product research for Fortune 500s in FMCG and Fashion. Our company is about 35 people in Kyiv and Atlanta, with clients like Calvin Klein, Danone, and Tommy Hilfiger.
Our software recommends new products to make, forecasts sales for new products, and monitors social feedback to each product. We are looking for a project manager to align our core R&D efforts with client customizations.
- Set up planning & execution processes for multiple projects
- Analyze and manage projects' risks
- Monitor employees' workload
- Create and distribute tasks in tracking system (YouTrack)
- Participate in all planning and sync meetings
- Set up and support documentation workflow
- Report to Team Lead and CEO project status
- 1+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Knowledge of task-tracking systems
- Ability to write and communicate in English on technical topics
- Organizational and time-management skills
As a plus:
- Experience in software development area
- Previous technical/mathematical background
- Product company
- Super friendly, young team
- Enjoyable + challenging
- Awesome clients
Simporter is an early-stage SaaS company based in Atlanta (US) and Kyiv. We are building a software that predicts demand for Fashion and FMCG companies.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
22 February 2021