Our customer is an international company, one of the largest Tier 1 vendors for automotive industry.
The Company is cooperating with world’s biggest car manufacturers, providing them with the high-quality, cutting-edge, and comprehensive automotive computing platforms and IVI systems.
As a part of the advanced engineering group, team in GlobalLogic is working closely with the customer engineering team to develop innovative automotive eCockpit platform. The main responsibility is development and support of the Instrument Cluster and Android based multimedia system, middleware and applications on the newest versions of the Android OS, etc.
- BA, MS degree in software engineering, computer science, or other related field
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Good knowledge of C/C++
- Knowledge of Java for Android
- Experience in AOSP
- Good knowledge of Linux, including experience in development on Linux and knowledge of Yocto
- Android SDK/Android NDK experience
- Advanced in GIT/Gerrit
- Good communication skills, at least upper intermediate spoken and writing English
- Experience in Android HAL development
- Experience in automotive domain.
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page: