The American multinational technology company that designs, manufactures and sells networking equipment.
It's the worldwide leader in IT that helps companies seize the opportunities of tomorrow by proving that amazing things can happen when you connect the previously unconnected.
As part of our team you'll be involved in various Linux Kernel development (various areas like drivers, networking, memory and process management, architecture-specific) new hardware bringup, migration to new Linux kernel and OpenEmbedded versions, new features development, upstreaming features and patches to community, customer internal teams support. Our team works closely with community and everyone has contribution there.
Must have requirements:
- Overall 2+ years of Linux Kernel work experience
- Linux Kernel internals knowledge
- Experience with one or more of ARM/x86/PPC/MIPS architecture(s)
- Experience in Linux Kernel and Userspace low-level debug
- Git or any large source code management experience
Nice to have:
- Contribution to various open source projects will be a Plus
- Experience with Yocto or OpenEmbedded build framework
- Develop Linux Kernel (drivers, networking, memory and process management, architecture-specific areas) and system level patches for customer's internal distro
- New hardware bringup (ARM64, x86 platforms)
- Support and migration of an internal Linux distro to new versions of OpenEmbedded and Linux Kernel
- Vendor-specific Linux Kernel features development and upstreaming
- Close interaction with opensource community
- Resolving issues defected by QA team
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
30 March 2021