Golang developers who are willing to learn actively and work in small teams to build web based products using latest technologies.The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of golang and web technologies.
You will be working on series of small to mid sized projects for our US based clients that rely on our worldwide network of developers. We are currently looking for golang developers who can build scalable and resilient backend. The candidate should be a team player and should be able to reliably deliver on assigned tasks as per the timeline of product.
The ideal candidate ,
* Good understanding of web technologies - HTTP, JSON, Web services
* Must know golang - including packaging and building as part of a CI/CD pipeline
* Understanding caches and be comfortable working with relational databases (SQL).
* Must be familiar with git / github
Good to have: These will make our selection easier.
* Understanding of container technologies - docker / kubernetes
* Familiarity with protobuf and grpc would be a great plus
* Understanding of search technologies like - elasticsearch
* Understanding of Linux debugging tools - htop, ss, ip, sysstat etc. might prove extremely time saving and valuable
Job posted on
19 February 2021