GlobalLogic is looking for a Senior AWS Data Engineer to join our friendly team
We develop a supplier collaboration platform for ocherstrating of construction’s heavy work for US-based partner.
In addition to this platform has advanced mechanisms for revealing insights collected from a variety of sources, including IoT devices, telematics, jobsite tech, production automatics, etc. Collected analytics help making better business decisions, operate more efficiently, and see actionable info in real time.
Users interact with the platform using web, and mobile applications running Apple iOS and Android devices.
- Previous years of experience and a substantial understanding in
- AWS data ingestion frameworks, such as Kinesis, DMS (in use)
- AWS data processing (CDC,ETL) frameworks, such as EMR (in use), AWS Glue/Athena (in use), Sqoop, Spark, Zeppelin, Kinesis tools
- AWS pipeline orchestration technologies, such as Data Pipeline(in use), Step Functions, and Lambda (in use)
- AWS data storage engines, such as S3 (in use), HDFS (in use), Dynamo (in use)
- AWS data access/warehousing tools, such as Athena (in use) and Redshift
- Understanding the strengths and weaknesses of each tool/service and what it’s best used for
- Should be comfortable in Linux and using command line
- Deep familiarity with SQL (heavily used)
- Good understanding of distributed systems in general and how they are different from traditional storage and processing systems
- Passionate about “Big Data” and wants to expand their skills in the realm of data science infrastructure and tooling
- Experience with data visualization tools like Tableau (in use) or ElasticSearch will be a big plus
- Big Data
We are seeking a motivated senior data engineer to architect, build and support AWS data pipelines for our corporate data strategies. As a key player of a dedicated team, you will be instrumental in driving the direction of the pipeline infrastructure from ingestion through to access. As our corporate data strategy evolves from business analytics to data science, there will be numerous opportunities to utilize new technology and learn new skills.
What You Will Do:
- Architect, build and maintain data pipelines as a key player of the company long term data strategies
- Utilizing AWS services, build and support reliable multi-tenant data pipelines combining data multiple diverse data sources
- Providing scalable tools and mechanism for data ingestion, cleansing and ETL
- Make pragmatic iterations of pipelines as the companies needs grow over time
- Providing and support infrastructure for pipelines, data access, and visualization
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
19 February 2021