At NetEnt you are a natural and important part of our business success. As HR Manager you have an extremely important role in supporting, coaching and sometimes challenging the organization, our leaders and specifically the Management Team/-s you’ll be working with.
We think you are an experienced HR professional with passion for business, organizational and people development. You have experience from working in an international environment and fast-growing organization. You are flexible, open minded and self-driven with a great sense of humor combined with the integrity that goes with an HR role. You are a team-player with excellent communication skills and an ability to inspire and coach people.
Your main responsibilities and duties will include, but not be limited to:
• Employee engagement and retention.
• Provide comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, ensuring effective attraction of human resources according to company’s objectives.
• Develop, coordinate, monitor and guide recruitment projects across the organization.
• Develop and control HR budget.
• Work closely with business segments to ensure consultation processes are carried out correctly and in a timely manner.
• Manages complex HR Projects cross-functionally.
• Build a strong business relationship with the internal client.
• Identify gaps, propose and implement changes necessary to cover risks.
• Personally, recruit the key talents for the internal client.
• Design, implement and supervise employment related policies to ensure the availability and effectiveness of human resources according to company's objectives and compliance requirements.
• Supervise absence management, health checks, internal rules and disciplinary issues, benefits administration.
• Higher education (preferably in Human Resources, IT Tech or Business Administration).
• At least 5 years’ experience in HR and/or Recruitment with at least 2 years of Managerial experience.
• Expertise in labour market, recruitment channels and selection tools (interviews, tests etc.), knowledge of local labour law.
• Experience with international recruitment.
• Excellent spoken and written Ukrainian & English languages.
• Advanced computer literacy & analytical skills.
• Business mindset, personality with fast thinking and proactive attitude.
What we offer in return:
• Working for one of the top gambling companies in the world
• Opportunity to influence the quality of the products, improve process and implement your ideas
• 25 paid vacation working days per year
• 10 paid sick days per year
• Professional and dynamic work environment
• Team of industry experts to learn from and share knowledge with
• Personal development opportunities, courses, workshops, and more
• Competitive remuneration package
• Health benefits
Stakelogic is a young and innovative company that creates state-of-the-art online casino games. Our creative themes, vibrant graphics, stunning animations, robust features and proprietary 360° technology are all unparalleled in the industry
Stakelogic will change the way your players play!
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.
HR / Recruiters