The US fin-tech startup project with modern technology stack (React.js, .NET, Azure). The ability to organize the testing process independently, the ability to influence the quality of the product. A lot of direct communication with client side - verbal and written.
24 working days of vacation.
About the project:
An American fin-tech startup initiated by a group of professionals in legal, finance, and software development areas:
Justice for Me (JFM) exists to close the justice gap. JFM removes the financial obstacles that prevent clients and attorneys from connecting, by using technology and a network of lawyers and financial partners that work with clients who cannot afford traditional legal representation. We provide a line of credit that gives clients affordable monthly payments and we pay attorneys quickly and directly, simplifying billing and collections. We enable customers and attorneys to focus on outcomes.
We have multiple projects that will be developed as part of our platform. They include:
1. Our attorney portal which will allow our attorneys to adjust their profiles for our public web page, set up a client’s credit application, submit invoices, view payments, view their client’s status, connect to automated bank transfer (EFT) technologies and more.
2. Our client portal which will allow our clients to pre-qualify for lines of credit, apply for a line, register co-Applicants, view bills, make payments etc.
3. Our admin portal which is used to manage everything.
4. Phone and Tablet apps for portions of the above.
5. Our analytics platform.
Our process pipeline includes our own systems as well as partner credit bureaus, SAAS product connections, credit union and bank integration and more.
A dedicated project team consists of 4 devs at the Ukrainian side and 4 teammates (Product Manager, Developer, QA, support) at the US side. We use Agile methodology for our cloud-based solution with the top-notch technologies.
• 4+ years of experience in web-application testing
• 2+ years of experience as an automation engineer (C#)
• Knowledge of QA best practices and different testing methodologies, how to create processes to drive quality in a product
• Experience in creating and supporting test documentation (test case, bug report, test plan)
• Experience in API testing
• Knowledge in querying relational DB tables (SQL), data management
• Experience managing tasks and defects using task-tracking system
• Experience collaborating dedicated teams
• Accuracy and attention to detail, a clear understanding of the technical requirements
• At least Intermediate level of speaking English.
• An experience in integration testing, microservices testing;
• Understanding and experience in cloud solutions and services;
• Skills in managing CI/CD build pipelines;
• Self-discipline and agile mindset.
• Supporting test documentation;
• Direct communications with American part of team;
• Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test cases;
• Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities;
• Design, develop and execute test scenarios;
• Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs;
• Perform UI testing, functional testing, regression testing, API testing.
• 24 working days of vacation;
• Paid sickness leave;
• Official Ukrainian holidays are non-working days;
• Flexible work schedule, the opportunity to work from home if necessary;
• English courses;
• Pleasant family atmosphere and minimal bureaucracy;
• Comfortable working environment;
• Highly professional colleagues;
• Tax compensation;
• Accounting support;
• Compensation for external trainings and conferences;
• Compensation for sport activities;
• Corporate events and team buildings.
AMTOSS outsource software development company has been operating on the enterprise-level solutions market since 2010. We have successfully introduced business automation systems in a number of countries across the world, such as the USA, Austria, Israel, etc.
Our team of more than 50 experts together with their partners overseas are implementing their projects in various business areas — enterprise and cloud billing, telecommunication, legal tech systems, corporate portals, telematics.
What unites us is the aspiration to highest-quality solutions developed in a friendly atmosphere of support, trust and commitment. Each team member is valued; each team member contributes. Our success is based on three main aspects:
— long-term trustworthy relations with the customer,
— deep immersion in the business and its needs,
— tailor-made products to be proud of.
Friendship alongside teamwork is our main goal. We support initiative and encourage professional growth, we share experience and celebrate discoveries. More than 60 % of our staff are senior tech level and a third has been with us for more than 5 years.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
19 February 2021