Our client is a world leader in digital media and entertainment services in the field of film, video, and online content from entertainment to consumption.
Since 1915 it has been a trusted partner of the world’s most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, television networks, exhibitors, advertisers, and others, offering best-in-class solutions in production, post-production, distribution, asset, and workflow management, and new technologies based on digital solutions.
With operations in Los Angeles, New York, and around the world, the company employs nearly 8,600 of the world’s most talented, respected, and recognized artists and veterans.
- 3+ years of experience with Python / Django
- 3+ years of experiences with CSS / SASS and HTML5
- Experience with distributed systems and related concepts
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL datastores including but not limited to MSSQL, Postgres, MySQL, and Elasticsearch
- Focused, dependable, detail-oriented, and hands-on – complete tasks quickly and thoroughly
- Excellent work ethics and communication skills – written, verbal and interpersonal
- Contributing to cutting-edge R&D initiatives including service integration with emerging frameworks and platforms
- Assisting with the technical resolution of issues on mission-critical production systems (you build it, you own it, you run it)
- Thinking out of the box to come up with solutions that scale, are fault-tolerant, easy to grasp, and elegant.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
26 April 2021