One of the world's largest providers of products and services to the energy industry has a need to develop and support enterprise information system in Oil & Gas domain.
We are looking for a Scrum Master to join a new teams to help us take the first steps on that journey by helping us to decouple existing C++ algorithms into a number of C#.NET microservices talking to a cloud-based database engine and use these microservices from a C#.NET desktop client.
- Lead development teams using Scrum process established on client's side.
- Facilitate the product development process by organizing and facilitating daily stand-up meetings, reviews, backlog grooming, retrospectives, sprint and release planning and other valuable team and stakeholder meetings.
- Identify and remove impediments.
- Ensure continuous improvement.
- Track and communicate delivery progress.
- Support the product owner and maintain focus on delivery goals.
- Close communication and cooperation with US stakeholders.
Mandatory Skills Description:
Solid knowledge and experience with SCRUM framework.
Strong communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills.
2+ years acting as a Scrum Master
Knowledge of Microsoft Azure DevOps
Experience working with distributed teams
Experience with other Agile techniques
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
18 February 2021