Product company **Maxitech** is looking for Senior .Net developer to join the team.
Maxitech is an R&D office of large international holding, building a portfolio of products linked to each other with the business goals they are addressing. Our project is long-term and has stable financing.
• Strong software engineering fundamentals, including knowledge of algorithms and data structures
• Profound background in C#
• Practical experience with .Net framework including .NET Core, NUnit, Serilog
• Entity Framework Core, MS SQL Server
• Experience with Messaging
• Understanding of large scale, cloud based distributed systems
• Knowledge of HTTP protocol/web sockets (SignalR)
• CI/CD ideology
• Good writing and spaking English ability
• Ability to build solution from scratch based on TDD approach
• Excellent communication skills
Will be a plus:
• C# 8.0, .NET Core 3.1
• Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes
• Experience with AWS
• Experience with ElasticSearch
• Experience with MassTransit, AmazonMQ, RabbitMQ
• Experience with Azure DevOps (Team Foundation Server)
• Knowledge of authentication protocol and frameworks (OAuth2, OpenID Connect, IdentityServer)
• Development of the crucial components of the platform
• Build solution from scratch (Test driven and Behavior Driven approaches)
• Proactive position in platform evolvement, technical solutions, processes improvement etc.
• Participate in grooming, planning and estimation sessions
• Transform the requirements to set of unit/integration tests
• Code review
What we offer:
🏠 Possibility to work remotely during quarantine time
💪Medical insurance, English classes, Paid lunches
🚀Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
💶Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions, flexible schedule
🤩Team of strong IT professionals working in a vibrant product environment
🏢Centrally located office near Poshtova Square metro station with a great view from our terrace
We are a fast-growing software company developing solutions in the FinTech area.
Our company headquarter is in Tel Aviv, Israel, while the R&D office is in Kyiv, Ukraine. Recently we started the development of CRM product and are looking for high-skilled experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best in the class software product.
We follow Lean-Agile practices and selected Scrum for our project. Our feature teams consist of Scrum Master, Product Owner, Automation and Manual QA’s, Front-End and Back-End developers. Additionally, we have an Architecture Team, UX/UI and Marketing designers and DevOps supporting the feature teams to achieve the maximum results.
All together we are here to build Continuous Delivery culture for quick and cost-efficient business features implementation.
Maxitech R&D team’s target is developing software solutions maximizing the performance of the core business. Current team size is 200+ people. New products development we start in 2018 requires team to grow for additional 40 people this year. We are looking for software development experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best in the class, software product.
R&D team is concentrated in Kiev, and the company serves clients worldwide. We do qualitative software products to enable the business becoming more efficient and successful.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
18 February 2021