On behalf of our USA client, Mobilunity is looking for a Senior Java Engineer.
About the project:
The client’s company has more than 600 employees with 80 of them working on product development. Basically, there are 3 main projects that are being used to migrate or modernize the data platforms to the cloud: first one validates the data from source to destination at a granular level with zero data movement, second one assists by automating and accelerating translation of source workloads to target and the third takes care of automated assessment and migration planner. The existing team is using SCRUM methodology.
●5+ years of experience with JVM based technology such as Java and Groovy.
●Good understanding of Databases, specifically Neo4j and MySQL
●Solid experience with data structures
●Strong knowledge of Data Structures and Design patterns
●Hands-on experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built applications
●Upper-intermediate level of English
●Design, implement and maintain JSM-based products
●Writing well designed, testable, efficient code
●Daily communication with the team
In return, we offer:
● The friendliest community of like-minded IT-people
● Open knowledge-sharing environment – exclusive access to a rich pool of colleagues willing to share their endless insights into the broadest variety of modern technologies
● Mobilunity Medical Insurance program designed to attend our teams’ needs
● Paid vacations and sick leaves, including 5 paid days per year that don’t require a sick note
● Fair salary and 100% taxes coverage – don’t worry about possible taxes raise – we will get you covered
● Perfect office location: city-center, 900m from Lukyanivska metro station, a green and spacious neighborhood with lots of cafes and supermarkets nearby
● No open-spaces setup – separate rooms for every team’s comfort and multiple lounge and gaming zones on all of the 3 floors
● English classes in 1-to-1 & group modes with elements of gamification
● Neverending fun: sports events, tournaments, music band, multiple affinity groups
Come on board, and let's grow together!
Mobilunity is a provider of dedicated development teams aiming to bring European corporate culture to the Ukrainian IT-labor market. Throughout all the years of our existence and until now, we're been working hand in hand with European companies as our primary partners. By our own example, we are providing that the dedicated team model works the best in all directions including employee's interests as people have always been our main asset. Joining Mobilunity you won't ever feel alone.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
18 February 2021