Привіт, на зв`язку Echo!
Наші американські партнери в пошуку React Native девелопера. Якщо ти добре розбираєшся в цьому напрямку і готовий допомогти нашим партнерам розвиватися, відгукуйся на пропозицію:)
You'll be a React Native Engineer on our engineering team. You will help our
engineering team bring our products across the finish line for our clients to enjoy in the wild. You’ll work across the tech stack, tackle new skills, and show up ready for anything. Your role will be challenging, fun, and interesting.
- Bring designs to life using the latest in libraries, frameworks, and tooling.
- Learn new technologies on the job.
- Help scope and plan new client projects and initiatives.
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Develop ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Record data and report it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
- Work as part of a small team to build React native IOS/Android Applications for clients.
- Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Implement pixel-perfect UI's that match designs.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Integrate third-party APIs.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores.
- Work with native modules when required.
- Work as part of a small team, which will include other React Native developers, a project manager, and a designer.
- Complete two-week sprints and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standup.
- 2 years of professional experience working with React Native.
- 4 years of professional software development experience.
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
- Ability to identify with the goals of FullStack clients, and dedicate yourself to delivering on the commitments you and your team make to them.
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
- English Skills (ability to effectively communicate via written and spoken
- Ability to consistently work 40 hours per week.
- Possibility to work remotely;
- Competitive salary based on the results of the interview;
- Challenging tasks and professional growth;
- Paid vacations, days off, and sick leaves;
- Professional education, sports, and healthcare reimbursement (50% compensation)
- IT Club bonus program;
Echo Ukraine LLC is an IT staffing and team augmentation provider that helps to connect established American and European businesses with talented developers in Ukraine.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
18 February 2021