Nayax is seeking for experienced software Team leader with technology leadership skills, to join our Software group and lead challenging software architecture and development missions.
If you are a highly motivated, enthusiastic and experienced Team leader who also loves to be hands on – We offer a great working environment in a successful company and development opportunities going forward.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Lead a team of developers through the product lifecycle: architecture, design, documentation, development, quality and deployment
• Grow and coach the team members
• Hands-on development of features
• Support product issue resolution teams with engineering support to determine root cause, corrective action and see it through to production
• Work in collaboration with other teams, developers and quality assurance personnel
• Work with product owners and business analysts to understand requirements
• B.Sc. in Computer Science or Software Engineering from a well-recognized University
• Minimum 5 years of experience in software development
• At least 2 years of software management experience
• Experience with building and maintaining complex application systems.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning, automated builds & CI/CD processes.
• A proven ability to design and execute end to end solutions, as a part of complex technological system
• Ability to work in a dynamic and ongoing changing environment
• Experience with:
o Solid skills in C# (.net and .net core), Object Oriented, Design Patterns, Multithreading, Tasks
o Proficiency working with Microsoft SQL Server – Complex stored procedures, functions, dynamic SQL
o Test methodologies, frameworks (Unit-Tests, Integration tests)
Desirable - Advantages
• Working in Agile/Scrum methodologies – scrum master an advantage
• Experience with dependency injection frameworks
• Working with git, Jira, Visual Studio
• Experience with non-relational databases
Nayax is a global Fintech company, specializing in cashless payment solutions for unattended points of sale such as vending machines, check-out stations, EV chargers, Laundromats and more.
Nayax’s proprietary software and hardware provide a complete solution for contact, swipe, and contactless payments including credit & debit cards, pre & post-paid cards, mobile apps and QR codes.
Our web-based back office provides real-time telemetry for remotely managing vending machines or other unattended businesses.
Nayax products can be found all over the world, with branches in 9 countries, and 40 distributing partners. Our products serve consumers in 55 countries and accept 26 currencies.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
18 February 2021