On behalf of Moon Active, Ciklum is looking for Middle Mobile QA Engineer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Moon Active is one of the world’s fastest-growing mobile game companies, providing entertainment for millions of active users across the Universe.
Moon Active is one of the world's fastest-growing mobile game companies, providing entertainment for millions of active users across the Universe. The company is headquartered in the heart of Tel Aviv, Israel & Kyiv, Ukraine; two mobile game capitals of the world. Moon Active now has over 200+ talented team members after experiencing rapid growth with a 4x increase in 2018, and is impressively continuing on this upward spiral while maintaining its intimate culture.
Our goal is to develop top quality casual games and connect people, friends and players from all over the world. Our latest game, Coin Master, is a top grossing game in every country it was officially launched. We follow our belief that reaching success comes from setting high standards and striving to be the best at all we do:
- Stunning art
- Fun game play
- Marketing expertise
- Data science
- Advanced technology
The company is headquartered in the heart of Tel Aviv, Israel & Kyiv, Ukraine; two mobile game capitals of the world.
As a Mobile QA Engineer, you will be working in an agile cross-functional team, implementing new features, and creating a social casual game.
Tech Stack: Node.js, Redis, AWS, Microservice architecture, Unity, CI/CD, Postman, Performance tools, TestRail, Jira.
- Writing and working with test case documentation (STD, STP)
- Cross-platform manual testing: Android, iOS, Web
- Working with in-house backend and BI systems
- Working with in-house and external test tools
- Manual exploratory and regression testing
- Execute different type of testing
- Investigating issues in production
- Working in cross-functional Scrum teams that also include Unity game developers and Backend developers
- At Least 2 years of experience QA, and 1 year in mobile testing
- Experience performing Manual Mobile QA
- Basic familiarity with SQL
- Experience with API testing
- Ability to read logs and identify critically information
- Experience writing and working with test case documentation (STD)
- Good understanding of SDLC
- A user/customer-focused approach
- Enthusiastic to new technologies and mobile in particular
- Good spoken and written English
- Familiarity with games products
- Familiarity with proxy tools
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks
What's in it for you
- Competitive salary with yearly performance reviews
- Comfortable, centrally-located office with recreation areas
- Vacation: 20 business days, unlimited sick leaves
- Flexible work schedule
- Kitchen with healthy snacks
- Medical insurance, gym and swimming pool
- Corporate events (Happy hours on Fridays, team buildings, and parties)
- Corporate gifts for birthdays and work anniversaries
- Education expenses coverage
- English classes, Corporate trainings
- Relocation assistance for nonlocal candidates
About Ciklum International
Ciklum is a top-five global Digital Solutions Company for Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations alike around the world.
Our 3,000+ Developers located in the Delivery Centres across the globe, provide our clients with a range of services including outsourcing software development, Enterprise App Development, Quality Assurance, Security, R&D, Big Data & Analytics.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.