Шукаємо делівері менеджера с технічним бекграундом до фін.тех проекту.
• You have 3+ years of experience in leading multi-disciplinary Agile development teams (minimum 2 teams of 6 — 8 engineers), preferably in a product company and banking;
• You have solid prior career experience as a software engineer, giving you sufficient technology skills to interact with your technical colleagues (preferably 2+ years of hands-on software development and/or testing experience);
• You have rock-solid understanding and experience with agile software development practices like Scrum, Kanban or SAFe;
• Technical practices like continuous integration, automated testing, release management, performance monitoring, and applicable tooling such as Atlassian, Git, etc. are part of your standard day-to-day thinking;
• You have the ability to prioritize and plan effectively with a demonstrated ability to work well under pressure and in ambiguity. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and stay flexible and adaptable to growth and change;
• You have a strong ability to persuade, inspire and motivate others, you easily navigate stakeholders across the company, from 1-to-1s with your team members to working directly with senior leadership;
• Experience with setting up new development teams, including hiring, team line-up, and onboarding/training strategies is a plus;
• You naturally collaborate and generate a positive spirit of cooperation while coordinating diverse activities and groups within a team environment;
• You are fully proficient in English language.
About Levi9 Ukraine
Levi9 IT Services Ukraine is professional IT outsourcing company.
We truly believe that working at Levi9 is much more than a job — you will be a part of a dynamic, qualified and motivated European team with a unique corporate family spirit.
Levi9 is built on the belief that true innovation happens when you bring together the best minds and ideas for the perfect achievements.
We’re a fast-growing company made up of vibrant, intelligent, and passionate people, being the employer for specialists at all career levels: from career starters to experienced engineers.
Still, working at Levi9 Kyiv or Lviv means not only to be challenged, but also to have fun! Everyone here works incredibly hard and we make sure to balance this with joyful social activities inside and outside the office.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
18 February 2021