Technical Product Owner on Big data project
In this role you will be responsible for defining and delivering Playtika's data products and solutions:
· Collaborate with technical and business stakeholders to create prioritised valuable backlog;
· Work closely with development teams (Data Engineering, Architecture and other) before and during the sprints to ensure that they understand the vision of the product and are designing great effective solutions;
· Synchronise with other PO's across the organisation to provide successful deliveries;
· Inspire and motivate the development teams to deliver innovative and exciting solutions with an appropriate sense of urgency;
· Promote Continuous improvement
· Work with data (BI, Eng) teams or products;
· Good understanding of business goals and priorities, dividing requirements by POC, MVP and next versions;
· Product Knowledge: sharing knowledge as to product abilities and features;
· Building Business Cases: ability to describe specific business goals in an understandable way to achieve;
· Scrum methodology implementation;
· Communication on different levels, diplomacy with stakeholders (including teams and users);
· Experience in writing Technical Design Documents or Technical Requirements;
· Experience in the Big Data eco-system: Hadoop, Spark, In memory frameworks, MPP’s etc.
· Analytical Skills - someone who can find holistic solution for variety of problems.
Playtika Holding Corp. is a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of games titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has over 3,700 employees in 19 offices worldwide including Tel-Aviv, London, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Montreal, Chicago, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Sydney, Kyiv, Bucharest, Minsk, Dnipro, and Vinnytsia.
DOU company page: