World-leading Product with the Platform developed using various technologies, such as Ruby, JS, Java, Android, iOS, Node.JS, and others.
We are a rapidly developing company based in Philadelphia, PA. In the last few years, we have created multiple global platforms that are used by thousands of clients and customers worldwide.
Our clients range from both large S&P 500 organizations and leading insurance companies to growing high-tech companies and startups. We are growing and we want you to join our team!
We are looking for a Business Analyst. You will work on the industry-leading product distributed worldwide in North America, Europe, Australia, Asia, and elsewhere in the world.
Potential candidates should have:
- Аdvanced English;
- Exceptional analytical skills;
- Strong planning and documentation skills
- Technical background would be a plus (QA, Dev).
- Communicating with stakeholders, including customers, business managers, and the development team to make sure the goals are clear and the vision is aligned with business objectives
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios transforming information into functional requirements
- Providing inputs into business analysis, business case, business needs, and business requirements deliverables and in the preparation of high-level documents to stakeholders
- Preparation and update of different artifacts and documents, including Use Cases Documents and Diagrams, Detailed Functional Requirements, Software Requirement Specifications, Detailed Process Design Specifications, Process Flow Diagrams, User Manual, Digest
- Cooperation with the support team to ensure stable operation of the application
- Working on potential improvements in the technical setup
- Cooperation with the QA team to ensure the goals are met
- Work in a comfortable office in the city center or remotely
- Flexible working hours
- English lessons
- Sports compensation
- Birthday presents
Put your talent to work with us!
Livegenic enables organizations to enrich customer and employee interaction with real-time, efficient, mobile communications. Our real-time streaming solutions integrate seamlessly into existing customer management systems and business processes. We improve effectiveness of the field resources, increase customer satisfaction, and reduce operational costs.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
17 February 2021