We are looking for a talented Junior Test Engineer (Java) to join our team!
Customer is the of the leading streaming television services in the US.
- 1+ year of hands-on experience in software testing.
- Good knowledge of concepts and theory of software testing and development life cycle.
- Good knowledge of Java
- Hands-on experience in developing automated tests using Java, Maven, TestNG
- Hand-on experience in UI automation testing - web, mobile (Android, iOS).
- Experience with OTT platforms like AppleTV, AndroidTV, Roku, Tizen, Vizio is great advantage.
- Willingness to study new technologies, good invetigation and problem solving skills.
- Good skills in presenting achieved results
- Intermediate English or higher.
- Developing new automated tests.
- Supporting automated tests for variety of platforms (web, mobile (Android, iOS), AppleTV, AndroidTV, Roku, Xbox, etc.).
- Regression test runs analysis.
- Designing new test cases.
- Manual functional testing.
- Communication with different teams on the client side.
We are looking for test engineer who will join one of the teams and participate in developing and supporting test framework, that is used for developing automated test for various platforms, developing automated tests for that platforms and performing manual functional testing and test results analysis. Application is available on all mobile (Android, iOS), web and connected TV streaming devices (AppleTV, AndroidTV, Roku, Tizen, Vizio, etc.).
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
17 February 2021