American product company is looking for Project Manager to join team in Kyiv office. Company is the world's leading cloud e-commerce platform for established and rapidly-growing businesses. Combining enterprise SaaS functionality, an open platform, and an app ecosystem.
Who You Are
● 4+ years experience in web technologies, a technical project manager leading medium to large software development projects.
● Project management, Agile development, process improvement/quality certifications are desired but not required (e.g. PMP, ScrumMaster, Lean or Six Sigma).
● Must demonstrate direct experience using Agile methodologies for managing projects and coaching teams.
● Self-driven. You have superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow-through on tasks. You don't get overwhelmed easily.
● Naturally curious. You're innovative, extremely creative and constantly providing ideas to optimise the process.
● Fun. You're a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you're flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome.
● Pragmatic. You understand the awesomeness and downfalls of Agile, waterfall, and other philosophies & methodologies - and know what to apply for each situation.
● Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited crew; you are slightly obsessive-compulsive about grinding away at issues.
● Positive. You know that when like-minded, talented colleagues put their minds to achieving ambitious goals, great things happen. You bring that positivity & attitude to everything you do.
● Problem Solver. You use logic and imagination, to make sense of a situation and come up with an intelligent solution.
● Scrappy. You have an innate, scrappy and entrepreneurial drive to get things done in a fast-moving environment where things can (and do!) change quickly, priorities compete, and you may not always have all of the details upfront. Nothing gets by you.
● A utility player. You're willing to help out wherever needed.
● Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent.
Your own R&D center from scratch fully backed by our back-office services (Real Estate, RPO, Accounting & Legal, etc.).
DOU company page:
Job posted on
16 February 2021