Our team is looking for an experienced Data Analyst who will bring technical expertise to ensure the quality and accuracy of the data, process, design and present it in ways to help all the team to make better decisions.
Here, at Business-Class, we strive to become the number one choice for all premium-class travelers. A mission we won’t be able to achieve without the right people working together hand-in-hand to accomplish the same purpose. We are dedicated to providing the very best product paying a detailed focus on customer service and satisfaction in order to gain loyal repetitive clients eager to be working with our employees.
We are carefully choosing the best personnel and contribute to their self-development and improvement over the years by providing a great working atmosphere and numerous other benefits:
- Competitive salary
- All the latest tech/software you need
- Work from home option
- Office in the center of the city (Klovska metro station)
- Paid vacations
- Overwork compensation (a very rare event)
- Personal and Professional Development Opportunities
- Use data tools to generate insights to drive decision making for various teams (sales, customer support, and marketing)
-Create and maintaining various team dashboards automated reporting related to key performance metrics to track progress
-Collect, process, and clean data from disparate sources using SQL, R, Python, or other scripting and statistical tools to identify trends and opportunities
-Build and maintain a data warehouse using tools such as Big Query, Segment, ETL
Requirements and qualifications:
- 1-2 years of professional work experience
- Degree in mathematics, statistics, or business, with an analytics focus
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Knowledge of data analysis tools — you do not need to know all of them at entry-level, but you should show advanced skills in Excel and the use of at least one relational database
- Familiarity with product analytic tools (e.g. GA, Amplitude)
- Knowledge of data modeling, data cleansing, and data enrichment techniques
- Experience working with languages such as SQL, R, Python
If this sounds like a journey you would like to shape and be part of, apply now.
About Business Travel Group
WHAT WE DO
Our dedicated travel specialists work directly with all major airlines to secure discounts on first and business class flights. No matter where you want to go, we can find business class deals to take you there. By simply entering your destination and searching your desired travel dates, our experts can help you book cheap business class flights for an affordable trip.
How do we do it?
Business Class ensures the greatest possible value for your travel by negotiating lower prices on available seats and matching those seats to your schedule and budget for business class tickets. No matter the location, our travel professionals can get you there comfortably. We always guarantee an efficient and straightforward process on securing business class flight deals so our travelers’ experience with us is seamless.
Job posted on
16 February 2021