GlobalLogic company welcomes QA Automation Trainee (Python) for an automotive project.
Our Client is a top Tier-1 company in the automotive world. Project goals are software implementation for Client infotainment hardware platform intended to be used in mass production in the car/vehicle market.
SW platform: Android 8.1 / 10
The scope of the project includes SW design preparation, implementation, integration and maintenance phases based on the Automative-SPICE best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree (or current student) in Computer Science, Information Systems or related technical discipline.
- Theoretical knowledge of Software Testing theory (test types, test cases, bug reports etc.)
- Theoretical knowledge of test automation concepts and approaches
- Python knowledge and experience
- English level - Intermediate+ (able to work with technical documentation)
Nice to have
*experience in working with embedded hardware/devices (e.g. Arduino, Raspberry Pi, etc)
*experience with requirement analysis would be a big plus
*basic knowledge of Android OS
- Creating test design
- Developing automated tests based on manual tests
- Supporting and developing existing QA automation framework
- Debugging, creating defect reports
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page: