Today, our automated ad platform is used by the world’s leading publishers and applications to close deals with leading brands around the world, reaching over 1 billion consumers.
The client company operates the largest independent display ad and vendor exchange platform that automates the buying and selling of display ads in all formats (banner, video) on all devices (desktop browsers, mobile devices, billboards). The customer sells over 20 billion ads daily in real time in less than 1/2 second each. Our customer is a public company (NYSE: RUBI) headquartered in Los Angeles, California, USA.
● Experience designing and building large-scale, distributed, multi-threaded, high concurrency enterprise server systems
● Demonstrated strong English language verbal and written communication skills
● 2+ years production coding experience in server side Java
● Expertise in Service-oriented architectures, microservices, advanced database schemas, relational and nonrelational databases, highly scalable and available web services.
● Experience with Netty or other asynchronous event-driven network application frameworks a plus
● Experience with SQL queries and stored procedures (MySQL is a plus)
● Familiarity with HTTP protocol, networking, CDN, Web performance factors
● A strong understanding of algorithms, data structures, and an ability to recognize the business and technical trade-offs between different solutions
● Experience with development and CI tools: maven, git, Jenkins, Puppet, Crucible, Jira
● Experience working in a Linux environment.
● Expertise building software in an agile development environment
● B.S. in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering or related science required.
● Be a creative problem-solver who can draw on an array of expertise and technology to design and implement reliable, scalable and maintainable solutions to challenging problems
● Write production-ready code and unit tests that meet both system and business requirements
● Respond to feature requests, bug reports, performance issues and ad-hoc questions
● Work collaboratively with multiple teams to deliver quality software
● Support operation of services in production
● Perform code reviews and design reviews
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.