We are looking for a **Senior Node.JS Developer** to join our amazing team - where you can apply your skills, learn new ones, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
Our Node.JS developers run, maintain, code, and troubleshoot key parts of our product line. Part of this role also includes working with non technical people like business analyses and stakeholders to understand business objectives and figure out the best way to bring those ideas into our product. Someone who will thrive in this role will have a passion for digging into the details, recommending approaches, troubleshooting issues, digging deep in problems to come up with out of the solutions that fit our needs… and of course a love for development in general.
· Be a member of the product development team!
· Inspires, mentor, and encourage colleagues to apply intelligently customized industry’s best practices
· Working with a team of 2-4 developers and help them to continuously improve their process
· Work with Dev ops to troubleshoot, deploy, and build a scalable, fast, awesome product.
· Work with Java developers and other developers to update and support other products written in other languages.
· Collaborate with different stakeholders to determine functional and non-functional requirements
· Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
· Communicate concepts and guidelines to the team and proactively monitor the adherence of the implementation to the chosen architecture during all iterations
· Working with different technologies on day-to-day basis to ensure that software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc
· Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc
Skills and Experiences:
· 3+ years experience in Node.JS and 2+ in Python software development and proven experience
· Experience in software development using(Java, Node.JS, Python etc.)
· Experience with REST API is a must
· Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
· Several years of experience with message-based reactive architectures and systems
· Excellent knowledge of UML and other modeling methods
· Past experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Servicenow, Java Message Brokers (such as ActiveMQ), mongoDB are a big plus
· Understanding of software quality assurance principles
· A technical mindset with great attention to detail
· Strong communication skills and English language
MobiChord is the Telecom Service Management company and we are changing the way telecom is managed. We do so by placing a service-oriented lens on the activities, tasks and processes involved in managing telecom.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
15 February 2021