Now, as we grow fast and smart, Avenga is looking for a Middle/Senior Full stack .NET Engineer to join our team on a full-time basis. You will be involved in the development of a huge platform for e-document management in clinical trial companies.
Project team will consist of .NET, React and QA/AQA Engineers, Solution Architect, Tech Leads, Project manager and Business analyst. Technology stack: .NET Core, React and Azure.
- Implementation of new functionality with care for users and hope for future expansion and support;
- Writing code that will implement the expected desired behavior;
- Coverage functionality with tests that will be willing to support;
- Expand the system without losing support for existing features;
- Optimize system bottlenecks;
- Introduction of new approaches, technologies, the realization of own potential by pursuing interests of business;
- Providing constructive criticism and a desire to grow.
Skills and requirements:
- 4+ years of experience as a С#/.NET Engineer;
- Hands-on experience with .NET Core and ASP.NET Core;
- 1+ year of React web experience;
- Work with Visual Studio;
- Familiar with Azure (AD, Functions) and Docker;
- Expert in MS SQL;
- Demonstrate Upper-Intermediate or higher level of English.
Nice to have:
- Azure developer certification;
- Experience with healthcare projects.
We are a global IT and digital transformation champion that supports our customers in realizing technology’s huge potential for a smarter and more sustainable world.
We’ve united creativity and innovation with the instant impact and execution power of a large IT solution provider.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
15 February 2021