We invite you to become part of the DataArt team in Odessa and consider the position of Senior Business Analyst
About the vacancy
DataArt's client is a large American financial institution located in New York that has more than $20 billion in assets.
We’re forming a team to develop an asset management system for them.
Participation in the project will allow you to develop professionally, as well as to learn many aspects of the modern financial market.
We hire people not to a project, but to the company. If the project (or your work in it) is over, you go to another project or to a paid “Idle”.
- Communication with the main stakeholders from the client's side (CEO, product owner, business users)
- Analyze existing application
- Prepare documentation for further application development
- Clarify requirements
- Interact with developers and business users
- 4+ years of experience working as a business analyst
- Basic theoretical knowledge of business analysis and requirements management
- Understanding the basic principles of Asset Management
- Understanding the main classes of Assets (loans, bonds, equities, etc.)
- Experience working with data, data mapping
- Report design and preparation
- Experience with key BA technics (interview, workshop, document analysis, estimation, etc.)
- Understanding of agile development processes (e.g. Scrum) and proactive participation as BA in such processes.
- Basic technical skills (architecture principles, SQL, reverse engineering experience)
- Experience in issue solving and risk assessment from the BA perspective
- Good communication skills, experience as presenter and negotiator with clients and teams.
- Self-management and ability to work without permanent supervision
- Fluent spoken and good written English
Would be a plus
- Experience in the financial industry
- Business processes modeling, knowledge of notations and methodologies
- Professional certification (CCBA, CBAP - IIBA, PMI-PBA - PMI, CPRE - IREB)
- Practical experience with the different types of solutions (Web apps, mobile apps, etc.)
- Experience with DevOps Azure as a requirements management system
Learn more about our policy of equal opportunities in employment
DataArt с 1997 года проектирует, разрабатывает, модернизирует и поддерживает IT-решения в области финансов, здравоохранения, телекома, туризма, медиа и интернета вещей.
Клиенты DataArt — компании с уникальными бизнес-моделями — находятся в США и Великобритании, а распределенные команды специалистов — в центрах разработки в России, Украине, Польше, Аргентине и Болгарии.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
15 February 2021