Grid Dynamics is a leader in driving enterprise-level digital transformation services for Fortune 1000 corporations.
We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms.
- Engineering Manager (EM) is responsible for the supply of required resources to staff positions on accounts, make sure that the pool of resources balanced in an optimal way in accordance with required skills, demand structure, budget, and company strategy.
- EM is responsible for setting up education initiatives to drive specialization development and support people's growth. And for the organization of knowledge sharing activities.
- EM being part of the Engineering Management Organization is actively participate in organization development and process improvement.
- Cloud & DevOps Engineering Manager is responsible for DevOps, Cloud engineering, NOC engineering, and Site reliability engineering practices.
- Technical background
- At least one year of managerial experience
- Knowledge in DevOps area or readiness to acquire this knowledge fast
- Experience in achieving goals without clear instructions or procedure to do it
- Experience in hiring people, making interviews, and presenting a company
- Experience in leading a team
- Experience in running initiatives and setting up or transforming processes
- Be responsible for results and take a leading role in driving change
About Grid Dynamics
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation and scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation. We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and a high-performance product culture. Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 1,200 technologists located in engineering delivery centers throughout the US, Central and Eastern Europe, Grid Dynamics is known for architecting and delivering some of the largest digital transformation programs in the retail, technology and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
14 February 2021