Our client is a leading global Financial Market data provider who runs several change programs to deliver high-quality software that connects Financial Markets across the globe in a real-time, high frequency, and low-latency data management chain.
The projects are technically challenging in a very engaging environment making the most of cutting-edge technologies covering the domains of Real-Time, Big Data, Cloud, and Machine Learning.
This is to develop a new innovation FX trading system with using emerging technology like cloud and AI…etc The key characteristics of this system will be high quality, high reliability and latency sensitive. This project will be a future platform for trading community.
• Develop high-quality software, design, and functional documentation
• Provide technical leadership to the team
• Provide estimates for specific software feature implementation
Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
• Build unit tests for your code
• Develop and maintain tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code that follows open sourcing standards
• Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
• Communicate with distributed senior development team daily basis
• Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
• Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies and standards
• Assist front-line support teams in resolving customer and production issues.
Mandatory Skills Description:
Proven experience as a Software Engineer - Strong
Experience leading a development team
Java core (8/11) - Strong
Spring, Hibernate, IBM MQ - Strong
DB (Oracle) - Medium
Any enterprise messaging - Medium
GIT - Strong
Scripting languages: Bash
Understanding of distributed computing, data partitioning, sharding
AWS or Azure
Basic financial understanding of FX, FX Options and Commodities. Basic financial understanding of SWIFT message formats
Familiarity with banking, financial concepts, financial data and market data
Apache Struts 1.2.9, GWT 2.2 (Google Web Toolkit), Smart GWT, Java Servlets 2.4, Oracle 19.6 thin - Oracle Advanced Queue, Java JMS, Spring Boot 2.3 and Spring 5.2, Active MQ
Fix message Processing, FpML, XML, XSD and Xpath translating
Eclipse, GIT, Jenkins, Oracle SQL Developer, Apache
• Very good communication skills - both verbal and written
• Experience working in R&D / Agile environments and with distributed teams
• Upper intermediate and above English
• Ability and will to make decisions and prove and defend them
• Ability to document and communicate concepts at multiple levels
• Good analytical skills and readiness to perform alternatives analysis and to find the best possible option
• Quick learner, willingness to learn new technologies and to do research on your own
• Experience of working in multicultural environment
• Team player - ability to work in distributed teams, contribute to collaborative team success, treat team / product success as personal goal
• Result-oriented mindset
• Experience working in multicultural environment
Able to work independently with defined problems on a senior level in certain areas of technical or business expertise
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
14 February 2021