We are looking for a strong Java Developer to join us for a project in the fashion retailing industry.
A successful candidate will contribute to developing various store operations microservices that will be utilized by the fashion company’s internal employees.
Microservices are created using modern approaches and technologies such as Spring Boot 2, CI/CD, test automation, centralized logging, tracing, and monitoring. We cover full product SDLC, from design to development to maintenance, and use approaches such as Ralph Kimball’s dimensional modeling for our solution designs.
It’s a high visibility role in an agile team — therefore, communication, polite English, presentation skills, and experience working in the distributed multinational environment are absolutely required.
• Design and implement software components according to business/functional requirements
• Create unit tests
• Support the integration testing of developed services
• Analyze existing system source code and propose improvements when necessary
• Work in a multinational distributed agile team with peers located in different cities in Poland and Spain
Mandatory Skills Description:
• Solid experience in core Java
• Knowledge of Java 8 new features
• Experience with J2EE, Spring framework, JDBC
• Excellent SQL knowledge (Oracle/MySQL/DB2)
• Strong OOP skills
• Ability to propose design and implement changes in complex systems
• Experience working in Scrum
• Pro-active position, ability to facilitate a discussion, or involve a colleague in a task-related collaboration
• Advanced English
• Strong verbal communication skills
• Polite, client-appropriate language
• Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD)
• Experience with BDD and Cucumber framework
• JPA/Hibernate experience
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
14 February 2021