We are looking for a project manager/analyst to head up a technical team that will build a system to monitor transactions within the bank that may detect (e.g.) possible instances of market abuse.
The team will work closely with quants/data scientists to drive the adoption of a single statistical model, before aggressively scaling after a successful proof of concept.
As a project manager, you would be responsible for program management, clear and transparent status, GANT chart management, C level communication. You would help define our roadmap by working closely with other bank units.
Work with the product owner, business analysts and other stakeholders to understand the short and long-term roadmap. Use this to drive estimates and understanding the impact of competing priorities
• Build out the team and be their point of escalation in the case of project risks or issues
• Capture and manage risks and issues, and proactively reduce our exposure to these
• Working well in a multidisciplinary DevOps-focused team, building a close relationship with managers, quants, software developers, and support teams
Mandatory Skills Description:
• Significant experience as BA/SA (4+ years)
• Preferably, you would have experience working with:
- Large organizations
- Regulatory or financial services products and projects
• Experience working with Jira. Familiarity with other tools in a robust software development life cycle (SDLC) such as CI/CD or VCS.
• You have proven capability to interact with clients and deliver results, taking ideas to production
• You have experience working in fast paced development environments
• You agree that verbal and written communication skills are vital
• Proven capability to interact with clients and deliver results, taking ideas to production
Advanced English is a huge plus
At least 1 year as a project manager
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
14 February 2021