If you are a people-oriented person, if you have experience in project management over 3 years, if you have experience in resourcing and budget planning and want to be a Resource Head of one of the biggest, professional and kind department of Customertimes - we are waiting for you!
We are looking for a Resource Head for one of our department.
What you will get from us:
- A developed grading system for your individual growth;
- Certification coverage;
- Well-established processes and loyal management;
- Excellent health insurance with coverage of covid cases;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Paid study of English and more;
- A lot of corporate webinars/workshops/etc.
In this position, you will be doing:
- Identify appropriate resources to achieve projects’ objectives within planned timeframes
- Create job definitions for the Resource Team members and submit appropriate job requests
- Take active part in staffing activities including interviews, staffing meetings, resourcing meetings, etc.
- Support Customertimes positive image in the job marketplace (by interacting with candidates, representing the company at public events, etc.) and among its contractors
- Manage quantity, qualification, and engagement level of the contractors in the Resource Team
- Monitor Resource Team members performance on regular basis by interacting with Project Managers
- Motivate Resource Team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and projects’ milestones
- Monitor Resource Team motivation, identify contractors at risk and suggest retention actions aimed to prevent attrition
- Build solid organisational structure within the Resource Team
- Conduct regular one to one meetings with all subordinates
- Identify effective and motivated mentors and support strong mentorship practices across the Resource Team
- Build and support balanced seniority pyramid within the Resource Team
- Take responsibility for constant growth of the technological and managerial expertise in their Resource Team
- Play active role in contractors’ grading process and make sure that appropriate Personal Developments plans are created, supported and updated
- Initiate grade and salary promotions for the Resource Team members when appropriate
- Identify training needs and coordinate training activities in collaboration with HR team
- Assist in development of marketing CVs for the whole Resource Team and update them on quarterly basis
- Create and support in actual state Skill Matrix for the Resource Team
- Update on quarterly basis relevant Resource Team contractors information in ICRM:
-- Contractor professional summary
-- Customer description
-- Project description
-- Technical skills
-- Project technologies, Project responsibilities (allocation)
-- Historical projects
- Bachelor’s degree is a must
- Experience in Project Management at least 3 years
- Experience in resourcing and budget planning
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills
- Excellent communication (written, verbal and presentation) and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands
Customertimes — US-based service IT company that specializes in consulting, development, integration, and support of the cloud solutions based on Salesforce, Heroku, MS SharePoint, and other platforms.
We deliver cutting-edge technologies and services to our client in Pharma, Life Science, CPG, Finances, etc. Our project teams develop the digital solutions that can force and improve the health care in different countries, upgrade the business processes in retail trade, add the new options to the industry of digital entertainment.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
12 February 2021