By joining Dev.Pro, you will have the opportunity to shape your own work activities, enjoy a high level of independence to drive your professional growth. You will also benefit from a very strong compensation package with high bonus upside for helping the company achieve its growth objectives.
Dev.Pro was founded as a successful combination of entrepreneurship and technologies, bringing together the strength of American business vision and Ukrainian engineering. Over 9 years, we have helped numerous technology-driven companies develop their innovative software products and expand their businesses.
We are actively looking for Content Writer to join our marketing team. You will be responsible for end to end content production and delivery of great collateral in coordination with multiple specialists.
• 2+ years of experience in creative or technical writing in English.
• 1+ years in IT outsourcing will be a plus
• Advanced English
• Understanding of sales and marketing process
• Experience in lead generation activities will be a plus
• Knowledge of content creation tools will be a plus (e.g. Adobe Illustrator) but not required.
• Participate in market research, competition analysis, industry trend analysis. Make recommendations for improvements of existing and creation of new marketing content for the company.
• Create, edit, update the texts for company's marketing materials (website, expertise and capabilities presentations, case studies).
• Create content for marketing campaigns, blog and social media posts, ghost writing for business leaders.
• Ensuring that marketing materials adhere to brand guidelines, implemented on the right templates, all links are functioning.
• Coordinate with graphic designers and web developers for specialized content preparation and formatting.
There are many reasons why talented people join the Dev.Pro team:
• Remote job and flexible business hours
• 18-20 paid time off days per year
• 5 absence due to illness days and 21 day of extraordinary medical leave per year
• Medical Insurance and Healthcare Kit
• Extensive corporate professional training programs, workshops, ESL and conferences
• Team buildings, corporate parties and Dev.Pro Hangouts
Become a part of the family that helps innovative technology companies scale their business: send your CV and we will get in touch!
Dev.Pro is a US-based outsource software development company with 9+ years’ experience. A
high level of technical knowledge (25% of our developers are Senior) as well as communication
and visibility are Dev-Pro’s key distinguishing features.
Dev.Pro has experience working with projects of various size and complexity, from innovative
startups to market leaders, due to its established infrastructure and flexible management. We
have expertise in Point of Sale, Exchange market, SaaS, CRM development and integrations
(Salesforce, Dynamics), Big Data, social networks of various types, etc.
Web Technologies: Node.js, Angular, React, HTML, CSS
Mobile Development: iOS, Android, Apache Cordova, React Native
Clouds: AWS, Azure, GCP, Rackspace, UpCloud
Databases: MySQL, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, Hypertable, OrientDB
Data Storage Solutions: MongoDB, Redis, Couchbase, Riak, Neo4j, RavenDB, MemCache
Blockchain Technologies: Ethereum, Solidity, HyperLedger, EOS
Full text search: Elasticsearch, Apache Lucene, Apache Solr, Sphinx
DevOps tools: Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Terraform
Deployment: Jenkins, TeamCity, CircleCl, Gitlab CI
Industry Standards: PCI DSS, SOX
You will join a company with a culture of experience, cross-pollination, high standards and
productivity, and strengthen your overall management, leadership and communication skills.
1) Health insurance
2) Relocation package
3) English classes
4) More details: https://careers.dev-pro.net/en/#benefits
Get on board and Get IT Done with Dev.Pro!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
12 February 2021