We are seeking a well-connected, remote Strategic Partnerships and Marketing Specialist to drive collaboration with existing and new traffic donors’ websites to lead high-convertible traffic to the platform.
The ideal candidate has experience in handling long-term partnerships together with sold content marketing and web analytics experience. This person will own the job boards and other referral websites source function, with core effort placed on increasing engagement, retention, and growth.
Please note that even though you are applying for this position, you may be offered other projects to join within EPAM Anywhere.
- Explore, validate and make partnership with different job boards to get as many as possible candidates from them
- Daily measurement of job boards performance and getting insights from these measurements
- Ongoing content, partnerships optimization, testing and performance improvement
- Provide performance analysis, key data, reporting and recommendations to business and marketing stakeholders
- Monitor Google Analytics and Internal Database analytics to gain insight into job boards and other partner's websites traffic performance
- Maintain deadlines, tactics, and other business items in an organized, detailed manor
- 2+ years in successful negotiations with traffic agencies/difficult stakeholders
- Fluent SQL and understanding of reporting tools
MS excel (Power Pivot, Power Query) practical skills
- Ability to validate, analyze and improve content delivered on the partnership websites
- Strong cross-team collaborations skills
- Excellent written and spoken English and Russian
Nice to have
- SQL skills are a strong plus
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Social package — medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours
About EPAM Systems
EPAM Systems is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and software development services, with more than 36,700+ employees worldwide.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
12 February 2021