Maxitech is a fast-growing software company developing solutions in the FinTech area.
Our company headquarters is in Tel Aviv, Israel, while the R&D office is in Kyiv, Ukraine.
Recently we started the development of CRM product and are looking for high-skilled experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best in the class software product.
We follow Lean-Agile practices and selected Scrum for our project. Our feature teams consist of Scrum Master, Product Owner, Automation and Manual QA’s, Front-End and Back-End developers. Additionally, we have a Architecture Team, UX/UI, Web and Graphic designers and DevOps supporting the feature teams to achieve the maximum results.
All together we are here to build Continuous Delivery culture for quick and cost-efficient business features implementation.
• Solid experience in designing SQL Server-based Data Warehouses, Data Marts, Data Lakes
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Analysis Services (Tabular) and Power BI
• Expert knowledge in T-SQL and ability to grasp advanced DAX logic fast
• Experience in designing complex BI solutions with near-real time data processing and visualization
• Willingness to adopt Python for ETL, predictive analytics and data visualization purposes.
• At least Upper-intermediate English level
Will be a plus:
• Python skills for data manipulation and API development
• Master Data Management experience
• AWS and Azure-based services related to data management and analytics
• GIT, TFS
• Experience in product-oriented company
• Contribute to BI product development for brokerage industry (10+ international clients)
• Dealing with variety of data sources (20+) based on AWS SQS, Rest API, relational databases
• Design ETL processes based on Python
• Contribute to migration of report layer (SSRS) and ETL layer (SSIS) to Power BI and Python data pipelines respectively
• Design Data Warehouse in SQL Server 2019 and Azure Synapsis Analytics
• Design and develop Tabular models with complex DAX logic
Why joining us:
💪Medical insurance, English classes, Paid lunches
🚀Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
💶Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions, flexible schedule
🤩Team of strong IT professionals working in a vibrant product environment
🏢Centrally located office near Poshtova Square metro station with a great view from our terrace
Maxitech R&D team’s target is developing software solutions maximizing the performance of the core business. Current team size is 200+ people. New products development we start in 2018 requires team to grow for additional 40 people this year. We are looking for software development experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best in the class, software product.
R&D team is concentrated in Kiev, and the company serves clients worldwide. We do qualitative software products to enable the business becoming more efficient and successful.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
12 February 2021