IntellectEU is looking for a QA Engineer (manual+automation) to join our Innovation team. Our tech stack is mainly **AWS, Linux, Docker, Java, VueJS, Python**
You will work as a part of Innovation team and busy with:
Full Solution Development Lifecycle for external and internal clients. We do full cycle SDLC - from requirement analysis to delivery, hence there is a lot of room for cool ideas and new technologies.
All projects mostly are greenfield and encompass fintech, financial messaging domains. Fintech product development branch.
We already have one product in production, and few in the active development phase.
Comprehensive financial integration solutions.
Our tech stack is mainly AWS, Linux, Docker, Java, VueJS, Python But we are not limited and considering all technologies which are in better fit for our business goals.
You are welcome in our team if you are:
- Passionate about problem and task solving via IT.
- Manage your work by setting your own goals, prioritizing and executing them, and taking ownership of tasks.
- Ready to collaborate within the team and be the team player.
- Results-oriented mindset.
- Free to speak and write in English.
- Taking ownership of new features — designing and executing test plans, examining both functionality aspects and usability aspects, verifying the bugs, and running additional tests to make sure the new features are released in high quality;
- Perform manual and automated regression testing of existing features;
- Test documentation development;
- Implement quality control methodologies to ensure quality assurance standards;
- Automation of regression and other functional testing of Web applications;
- As part of an Agile delivery team, work closely with development, design, and product management to coordinate work efforts.
- Good CS knowledge;
- 2+ years experience in QA, including automation testing;
- Deep understanding of testing concepts and methodologies;
- Knowledge of WEB technologies;
- Practical Experience in API Testing (Postman/Swagger);
- Basic knowledge of SQL;
- Practical Work Experience in Atlassian stack - Jira, Confluence;
- Working with technical documentation and software requirements.
Nice to have:
- Experience with UNIX/Linux, Docker;
- Experience with Cloud technologies (Amazon Web Services);
- Good knowledge and experience of Python or Java for automation;
- Understanding of the modern development ecosystem: CI/CD, automated testing, etc
What is IntellectEU? IntellectEU is all about innovation in the entire financial field. Since 2003 we have broadened our expertise in SWIFT and Blockchain domains, have increased our marketplace by having offices in Belgium, Ukraine, USA and Portugal and have become trusted by hundreds of customers across the US, Europe and Africa.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
12 February 2021