We are changing the world of television and entertainment by creating an innovative way to experience national and popular content anywhere and anytime. Our employees are our pride and our most valuable asset. If you want to work in a supporting environment surrounded by other professionals and good
If as a kid you were playing with computers and routers while everyone was hanging out, this job should be right up your alley.
○ Maintain the team's effectiveness and efficiency by ensuring technical capabilities, providing support on technical questions, investigating issues and eliminating problems
○ Design and build systems for large distributed web applications
○ Test bugs and system upgrades
○ Communicate upgrades, releases, and enhancements to users
○ Work with video-streaming issues: pixels, sound off, video off and etc
○ Maintain quality control through establishing and maintaining technical operations standards
○ Provide knowledge and training on products to internal team
○ Manage internal IT infrastructure
○ Recommend information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating previous build-outs; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements
○ The perfect candidate will thrive on technology and have experience administrating and supporting systems. You’re a great match if you possess fantastic troubleshooting skills, driven to help customers and have the ability to dive deep into a new product to learn it inside and out.
○ Basic knowledge of various browser and mobile platforms
○ Technical support experience
○ Basic knowledge of UNIX commands (for search, and other command line features)
○ Hands-on experience with MySQL database, administration/configuration/performance optimization/replication/mirroring
○ Practical knowledge of Active Directory
○ Higher education (IT)
○ Technical experience with operating systems (Windows, OSX, and Linux)
○ Understanding Network Basics: VPN, Firewalls, Routing and Switching
○ Redmine and PBX administration
○ Ability to work with EST time-zone
○ Intermediate English and higher
Required personal qualities
○ You must be accurate, responsive, analytical
○ Excellent organization skills - You must be able to prioritize work based on current business requirements
○ Analysis and logical problem-solving skills
○ Advanced knowledge of the Application functionality
○ A passion for software
○ A desire to learn, master and teach
○ Awesome sense of humor
Benefits that are awaiting you if you join us:
Work from absolutely ANYWHERE in the world with internet connection
Work schedule: part time from 9:00 AM - to 6:00 PM (NY time zone)
Flexible compensation with base and performance bonuses
Opportunities to develop professionally
Friendly, professional, highly motivated and productive team that wants to develop professionally
Creative Environment where You will never be bored!
Does this sound interesting to you? Do you consider yourself a great fit for this position and like to meet us? You are almost there! Join us!
Press "I'm interested" and submit your application. We would love to see in comments an explanation of why we should hire you for this position.
Our technology department is building systems that serve the best customers in the world - our customers. Our platform uses some of the most cutting-edge technologies available. We have built most of our systems on open-source technologies. We use Linux, PHP, Ruby on Rails, MySQL, Apache, Nginx and more (you can even help us figure out what else!).
DOU company page:
Job posted on
11 February 2021