Our project team is working with innovative Swiss Bank. We are currently looking for 6 Engineers intern level to join our scrum teams and grow with us.
During 1st month participants of our internship program will pass trainings with focus on Java Core, Dev Environment and basics of financial markets. Team will be formed.
During 2nd and 3rd months team of interns with supervision of Project Manager and Mentors will perform proof of concept project with focus on market data analysis with machine learning technology.
After finish of the project team will present the results of the project and if performance will be good - join to real projects as Juniors.
- develop code using Java and basics in front end;
- write unit tests.
Mandatory Skills Description:
- Knowledge of OOP;
- Basics in Java or other OOP language (can prove ability to code by solving tasks like sorting of array by programming during the interview);
- Networkings (knows concept of IP, protocols etc.);
- Basics in front end skills (html, js).
- SQL (joins for multiple tables, aggregation functions);
- Experience with Linux OS;
- Experience with task tracking tools.
English: B1 Intermediate
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page: