7+ years of experience in managing IT projects or 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager and 10+ years of experience in IT
Experience working with Agile methodologies: Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
One of the largest professional certification associations in the finance industry globally uses DataArt as its primary technology partner. This highly prestigious and recognizable organization has thousands certified members worldwide.
Technology excellence is one of the strategic foundations of the organization. Their IT landscape is diverse and contemporary, including Azure, .NET, Salesforce, SiteCore, NetSuite and Selenium.
To help address the challenges of a diverse and changing business environment on the scale they have, they use Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe). In addition to the many projects already underway, DataArt has been commissioned to start several new projects of different sizes and complexity and is looking for Senior Project Managers to lead them.
- Defining, creating and onboarding a development team (with integral help from DataArt’s HR team). Mentoring the team and striving for excellence in project delivery
- Building relations with all levels of customer stakeholders
- Establishing and supporting Agile processes and activities to create a supportive, collaborative and effective environment for the team and stakeholders, including coaching the DataArt team and client on Agile best practices
- Helping the team and dedicated product owner to collect and manage the stakeholder’s expectations and requirements.
- Leading all planning and tracking activities
- Facilitating risk management activities
- Enabling communications and information exchange with other teams
- Removing project impediments to help the team achieve optimal performance and satisfaction
- Providing project status visibility to the team and stakeholders at various levels
- Together with DataArt’s HR team, help team members build and adjust their professional development plans
- Work on constant process improvements to achieve higher satisfaction for the team and greater value to the client
- 7+ years of experience in managing IT projects or 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager and 10+ years of experience in IT
- Experience working with Agile methodologies: Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
- Good understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Leadership and people management skills: motivation, evaluation, conflict resolution
- Practical knowledge of using defect/task tracking systems and project reporting tools
- Experience with risk management activities
- Client communication skills: expectation management, feedback gathering, discussing requirements
- Good spoken and written English, ability to create project documentation in English
Would be a plus
- Knowledge of Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Experience of working in IT outsourcing or consulting companies
- Experience in pre-sales and proposal preparation
- Experience managing a group of projects and tracking the status of implementation
- Experience of working in the finance domain
DataArt с 1997 года проектирует, разрабатывает, модернизирует и поддерживает IT-решения в области финансов, здравоохранения, телекома, туризма, медиа и интернета вещей.
Клиенты DataArt — компании с уникальными бизнес-моделями — находятся в США и Великобритании, а распределенные команды специалистов — в центрах разработки в России, Украине, Польше, Аргентине и Болгарии.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
10 February 2021