We are a fast-growth online printer with multiple rankings on the Inc. 5000 list of America's fastest growing private companies. We are looking for a Technical Business Analyst to work with our U.S. business team and European software team to build and enhance our internal administrative sites.
The Technical Business Analyst’s primary duty is to identify business requirements and support the software development team to enhance our website’s proprietary software solution. The right candidate will enjoy defining requirements and writing documentation to solve complex business problems while working in a friendly, fast-paced work environment.
This is a full-time, independent contractor position who will work from home from 4 p.m. until 8 p.m (+ 4 flexible hours). Salary will be paid in U.S. dollars (amount dependent on experience and knowledge) and include paid time off and holidays.
• Collect and document detailed functional and non-functional requirements and technical specifications
• Provide project management and support for website and eCommerce application development activities
• Lead development teams and facilitate backlog- and project-related activities
• Work with key stakeholders to obtain and expand user scenarios, success criteria, and validation
• Lead meetings with key stakeholders to design solutions that meet business and system requirements
• Perform gap analysis on the existing system and best in-class web properties
• Develop system flowcharts and workflow documents for projects
• Develop an understanding of the business' function and work with key stakeholders to identify opportunities for improvement
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
• 7+ years professional experience supporting web or application development
• 5+ years professional experience as a technical or business analyst
• Experience gathering and defining business requirements for internal and public-facing websites
• Ability to convert business requirements, page schematics, or screen blueprints into system specifications
• Experience in project management and related software
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Docs
• Ability to think critically and resolve problems in a fast-paced environment
• Experience building ecommerce websites and working with remote teams
• Solid understanding of industry best practices
• Desire to learn about and test new technologies
• Experience with website analytics reporting software, such as Adobe/Omniture, Webtrends, Google
• Experience conducting A/B testing using Google, Optimizely, Adobe Target etc.
• Understanding of online marketing including SEM, SEO, CRM, and email
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud
• Understanding of the printing industry
About Company Folders
Company Folders is the ultimate presentation folder boutique, providing the biggest selection of folders with a multitude of stocks, coatings, foils and imprint methods to choose from.
We guarantee premium quality. Each of our products is made with only the finest materials, including highly durable stocks and fast-drying vegetable-based inks. Your custom printed folder will go through multiple review processes throughout production, ensuring that its printing and construction are completely flawless.
We're so confident in our commitment to quality that we guarantee your complete satisfaction every time.
We're seasoned experts in graphic design, and we've spent years learning the ins and outs of print marketing. Feel free to contact us any time, whether you need assistance with a purchase or advice about preparing your design for print. We're happy to help make your marketing materials look polished and professional.
Keeping our business green is important to us. Find out more about our various eco-friendly practices by visiting our website.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
10 February 2021